Kids' Boutique: La Toriana + coupon


I recently discovered a new online kid's boutique, La Toriana that I wanted to share with everyone. I came across an ad for it in one of the baby magazines that I read, and the clothes featured looked so adorable; they were old fashioned (in a good way!) so that my babies could look like babies, and not mini versions of Britney Spears.

I bought quite a few items on sale (got to do my bit to keep our economy rolling...) including the Tikiboo dress featured above, and when I received my order I was so happy. It was beautifully packaged, the clothes were even nicer than in the photos, and included a lovely free gift. Best of all, the free gift was a hat that matched one of the dresses that I had purchased. Now, I am never one to look a gift horse in the mouth, but it felt so good to receive a useful gift, rather than the usual freebies that often end up gathering dust. The icing on the cake was a little handwritten note thanking me for my custom. This little note really demonstrated the attention to detail that La Toriana seems to take with their boutique.

La Toriana has a special offer for first time customers: enter "launch" at checkout to receive 10% off. As well as this discount, spend over $150, and receive a free gift and free shipping.

I hope you like this online boutique as much as I do!

post signature

Labels: , , ,