Tea Collection Review

I have been buying Tea Collection for my kids since Stephen was just a baby and really fell in love with the brand when I had Irini and could start buying their girl's clothing. I love the unique patterns, the high quality, and the fact that the clothes are just adorable. I also love that the collection runs the whole gamut from dressy clothes in the original Tea Collection, through to play clothes in their more recent Daily Tea range. At the beginning of this year I bought one of their daily tea sets (such a cute name!) which comes with a mix and match collection of 5-7 pieces. This winter, Irini has pretty much lived in those jersey dresses paired with leggings. The pic below shows one of this season's sets.

As I said earlier, the Tea Collection range is dressier - it is as suitable for everyday as it is for going out somewhere nice with the family. Again, the quality is amazing, and the designs are unique. Inspired by global cultures, I like buying them for Irini one, because they don't make her look like a Britney or Miley wannabee, and two, because she is pretty global herself, with her Greek, Thai, Chinese, Scottish and Dutch heritage.

These two dresses are next on my wish list - I love them because they can be dressed up with a pair of tights and some boots, or dressed down with some leggings.

Stay tuned, because if you have fallen in love with Tea Collection the way I have, then you will want to stick around for the amazing giveaway from them!

post signature

PS: don't forget to enter the Estee Lauder Pure Color Gloss giveaway - click here

Disclaimer: I have received a giveaway prize from Tea Collection. However, all opinions are my own and in no way influenced by any sponsor.

Labels: , ,