Saturday, October 30, 2010

Kids Konserve Lunch Kits 40% 0ff



I have spoken about making kids lunches waste free before and recently I have added some Kids Konserve stainless steel drink bottles to my collection to replace the kids' tupperware ones (as part of my getting rid of plastics). So I was super excited to see that Biome Ecostores have their range of Kids Konserve lunch kits on sale for 40% off. I've just taken advantage of this, and bought a caterpiller set for Stephen and a butterfly set for Irini, so I'll be all set for next year when both of the kids are at kindy. I still love my Laptop Lunchboxes, but sometimes it is just too big, especially if Stephen wants a sandwich for lunch since it a sandwich on its own is too small for the large inner container, and ends up coming apart as it gets tumbled around in his bag. I love the idea of a sandwich wrap to contain the sandwich, and I can see myself pairing the wrap with his Laptop Lunchbox as well as using it with its original kit.
PS: I have had some emails querying my affiliation with some of my posts that promote or mention products. If there is ever any affiliation, I will always disclose it. Posts like this are simply me trying to pass on products that I love!

post signature


1 comments:

Kalee said...

These are super cute! And I got my milkshake dry hair powder this week and tried it out....made me able to go out in public and look great! (with my newer sideswept bangs that fall in my eyes I've found I'm having to wash my hair more often and so this is a wonderful help!) Thank you for such an excellent giveaway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Site Designed by Shabby Creations