Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Here's to happiness


















I just saw this great idea on Rockstar Diaries called here's to happiness, where you list 10 things that are making you terribly happy. So here is my

10 things that are making me terribly happy this week

  1. Stephen and Irini giving me "licky" kisses then laughing uncontrollably.
  2. Stephen coming down the stairs at least 10 times after bedtime to tell me he loves me.
  3. Irini coming down the stairs at least 10 times after bedtime to tell me "mummy, you're an ooby, booby, kaka". I don't know what it means, either!
  4. Glee is back on - and its followed by Hawaii Five-O - my Wednesday nights are perfect.
  5. Seeing my clean and tidy laundry. A couple of weeks later and its still making me happy!
  6. Stephen and Irini giving each other the biggest hugs and kisses at school drop-off.
  7. Not having stepped into a supermarket for over a week and a half.
  8. Watching Stephen get his first soccer trophy. 
  9. His first soccer trophy also means no more soccer until next year and no more early Sundays. Am I a bad mother for being happy about this?!
  10. Nick and I on our date night.
PS: both of these pics were taken by Stephen!


post signature

1 comments:

wedding dress said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Site Designed by Shabby Creations