Saturday, May 19, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

pleated poppy


Welcome to another week of What I Wore Wednesday, a blog carnival started by the Pleated Poppy to make sure that we all try and make our weeks that little bit more stylish!



Wednesday: A nice and sunny but cool day (my favourite kind!) was the perfect excuse to pull out my new coat. As soon as I saw it in the store, I had to have it, and pretty much stalked it until it was on sale. The photos don't do it justice - it is a beautifully nubby, tweedy wool boucle in shades of navy, grey and taupe, and has a gorgeous retro shape to it. Its great for these transitional days, but will be great in our mild winters with a longer sleeve underneath.

Navy retro coat: Basque by Myer
Purple jersey cardigan: Coldwater Creek
Purple and white print blouse: Boden
Trouser jeans: Ann Taylor
Gunmetal python heels: Ann Taylor
Green amethyst and pearl necklace: Belle Bijoux

 Thursday: Another lovely day, but I have to admit that I spent the day absolutely freezing in this outfit. This jacket is still a touch small for me, so I can't do the buttons up, and even though I had a camisole underneath the blouse, I was still so cold!

Grey knit blazer: Ann Taylor
Neon yellow silk blouse: Old Navy
Skinny tuxedo jeans: Ann Taylor
Black loafers: Louenhide

Monday:  Today was cold, cold, cold, which meant I could bring out this coat again! As I thought, paired with a long sleeved sweater, it was just perfect!

Navy retro coat: Basque by Myer
Navy jersey sweater: Isabella Oliver
Trouser jeans: Ann Taylor
Gunmetal python heels: Ann Taylor



Tuesday: This is one of my favourite sweaters, custom made for me by Ureshii, a fantastic etsy seller. Unfortunately,  while out and about today, I noticed that it has been attacked by silverfish or moths. I saw at least 6 or 7 little holes, and I'm thinking it may be beyond repair. I really hope not, because I really, really love this top.

Black cowl neck sweater: Ureshii
Skinny tuxedo jeans: Ann Taylor
Black patent slippers: Talbots
Black and gold ring: House of Harlow






Also linking to:

 










Momma Go Round



























post signature

3 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I just love my HOH piece...Yours is fab too!

Annie said...

Looking good!!

GamingNotebookReviews said...

Following me and get back links within 30 days its sure.. The date counting when you are start following me

Excellent blog.

Fancy the content I have seen so far and I am your regular reader of your blog.

I follow your blog and I like your way of posting and i am expecting you follow me my blog.

I am very much interested in following you....
You got Back Link from My site is http://www.gamingnotebooksreviews.com/.

I would like to know whether you are interested in follow my blog.

Thanks for visiting my blog as well!

Regards

Gaming Notebooks Reviews

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Site Designed by Shabby Creations