Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday


pleated poppy

Another week, another What I Wore Wednesday as part of my quest to try and look a little bit better every day!



My husband thinks this dress is something a Yia Yia (Greek word for Grandma) would wear, but I love the 70's retro vibe it gives. I was feeling pretty lazy today, so no accessorising, just the boots.

Navy and coral print dress - Leona by Leona Edmiston
Brown buckled boots - Dr Martens


Off to the movies with the kids today, as we countdown the last few days of the school holidays. The kids are really looking forward to going back to school (if only we could keep these feelings in them beyond the early childhood years!), but I have really enjoyed our lazy days, and I'm not really looking forward to getting back in to the hustle and bustle of school days.

Navy knit top - Ann Taylor
Denim pencil skirt - Lands End
Horn cuff - Mai Tai Collection
Lace trimmed boot socks - Catherine Cole Studio @ Etsy
Brown buckled boots - Dr Martens


Nice and casual today, in varying shades of blue!

Navy floral corsage tee - J Crew
Denim trouser jeans - Ann Taylor
Navy and blue heels - Kenneth Cole Reaction

Out for a dinner dance tonight with the family. A great time was had by all!!

Navy and print silk dress - Boden
Black jacket - Basque by Myer
Black opaque tights - Levante
Gunmetal python heels - Ann Taylor
Gold cuff - Peter Lang





Nice and casual today, for a lazy day at home, followed by one of Irini's friend's birthday party at a local play centre.

Taupe jacket - Jane Lamerton
Striped tank - Old Navy
Bootleg jeans - Gap
Black sneakers - Converse
Gold key necklace - House of Harlow



Also linking to:

 












Momma Go Round






















post signature

5 comments:

Fuji said...

You look gorgeous Sarah, I and I love those Doc Marten boots. There was just an article in The Guardian about the popularity of Doc Martens.

Jill said...

Wow! Wherever you are is a lot cooler than NYC!

Mary Lindsey said...

I love the necklaces! :)

-Mary @ Style That Moves

Brilliant Cut Diamonds said...

I really appreciate the person who has written such a wonderful blog. Your simple use of language and no frills makes the post a great read...

Anonymous said...

Great diversity of styles. I like your casual clothing the best...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Site Designed by Shabby Creations