Wednesday, August 8, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

pleated poppy
 
Bear with me this week if things don't look right; my computer has died (exactly one day after the warranty expired, I'm not joking) and I'm trying out blogsy for the first time.
I can't believe how fuzzy this photo is! I looked fine when I took it, or so I thought, but now it is terrible! I really wish you could see it properly so you could see my new purchase from The Pleated Poppy! The scarf really is fantastic even if you can't see it well. You'll just have to take my word for it!

Navy cardigan - Lands End Canvas

Wide leg trouser jeans - Ann Taylor

Gunmetal python heels - Ann Taylor

Ruched stripe scarf - The Pleated Poppy

charm bracelet - Pandora

Beaded necklace - Delicatecreationsbym @ Etsy

Another cold day, that started off pouring with rain and ended with pouring rain, but was quite nice in the middle. I was wearing my favourite boule coat for most of the day, especially when I was down at soccer training. I swear the temperature at the soccer pitch is at least 5 degrees colder than everywhere else!

Teal merino twinset - Sportscraft

Bootleg jeans - Gap

Pewter embellished ballet flats - Witchery

Multicoloured scarf - a present

I try and do "French Friday" whenever I can; it's something I picked up from the French Chic yahoo group a long time ago, and I find it just helps me be extra mindful of my journey towards being a chic mummy. Is there anything more quintessentially French than stripes and pearls? I didn't think so!

Black blazer - Ann Taylor

Navy striped tank - Old Navy

Tuxedo stripe skinny jeans - Gap

Black loafers - Louenhide

Pearl necklace - J Crew

Assorted bracelets - Pandora and Ann Taylor

Red lipstick - Besame

Today was a really funny day; at some points I was absolutely freezing, and at others, I was sweating even without the coat. I love this outfit with it's varying shades of brown, plus, I've always liked navy and brown together.

Camel leather coat - Talbots

Navy print jersey dress - Leona by Leona Edmiston

Gold key necklace - House of Harlow

Lace trimmed boot socks - CatherineColeStudio @ Etsy

Brown buckled boots - Dr Martens

I started the week with a fuzzy photo and it seems I'm ending the week with one as well :(. This outfit is more like my old style than my current slightly retro-tinged style, but I still like it!

Black burnout vest - nic

Grey long sleeve tee - Flower Clothing

Tuxedo stripe skinny jeans - Ann Taylor

Black loafers - Louenhide

Horn cuff - Mai Tai Collection

Silver beaded necklace - local boutique

 

See you all next week!!

post signature

Also linking to:




 

 



Momma Go Round

 

 

 

1 comments:

CC said...

Great outfits! Love that first outfit! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Site Designed by Shabby Creations