Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

pleated poppy
Wednesday: The weather has been glorious lately - lovely and sunny, but nice and cool so that I can still put my winter wardrobe to good use! We went to see a matinee performance of Annie today - it was so much fun, and brought back some great memories, since Annie was one of the musicals I was in at school.

Oatmeal merino sweater: Sportscraft
Wide leg trouser jeans: Ann Taylor
Pearl necklace: J Crew
Red heeled loafers: Tods

 Thursday: Is it terribly lazy to only change your sweater the next day? I was tired and I was running late, so I literally grabbed what ever was sitting on my chair! At least I still look put together, right?

Black merino twin set: Country Road
Wide leg trouser jeans: Ann Taylor
Pearl necklace: J Crew
Red heeled loafers: Tods
Sunglasses: Roberto Cavalli

Sunday: What a change in the weather! After cold, cold days, with a few rainy days thrown in for good measure, suddenly, we had a positively summer day - I love winter, but the change was glorious and inspired me to wear one of my favorite summer colour combos, tan and white.

White ribbed tank: Eddie Bauer
Perfect boot cut jeans: Gap
Striped scarf: Missoni
Tan leather bag: Kate Spade 
Tan ballet flats: Lands End
Horn cuff: Mai Tai Collection

Monday: After the sun and warmth yesterday, it was back to rain and wind, but I did bring out my Cath Kidston bag and a fuchsia sweater to add a little spring colour!
Fuchsia merino sweater: Sportscraft
Perfect boot cut jeans: Gap
Blue and pink beaded necklace: Etsy
Navy sued and denim ballet flats: Lands End
Floral canvas bag: Cath Kidston


See you all next week!!

post signature

Also linking to:










Momma Go Round






2 comments:

Kori said...

Hey honey thanks for linking up! Next time to try have a post that is from Thursday on! Kori xoxo

Ariel said...

I popped over from Blonde Episodes, and I love how cute AND comfortable your week's styles are. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Site Designed by Shabby Creations