Product Review: Dettol Touch of Foam Hand Soap


Nuffnang recently sent me a bottle of Dettol Touch of Foam to try out and it has been a real hit with the family, especially the kids. Unlike regular liquid soap, the Touch of Foam soap comes out as a thick and creamy foam. For my kids, this is all they needed to know. They were fascinated with a squirt of pink liquid coming out as a whole handful of fun foam. Never have I found it so easy to have my kids wash their hands!!

For me, though, as fun as this was, I loved the fact that the soap was truly moisturising, and unlike many other hand soaps, it left my hands feeling comfortable. I am not fussed about whether a hand soap is anti-bacterial or not, since I think soap does the necessary job regardless, but for those that are, Dettol Touch of Foam states that it kills 99.9% of germs. I am also finding that we are using a lot less of it than our previous soap. Because each pump gives out a whole handful of foam, I am finding the kids are only using one pump, unlike regular soaps, where I was constantly having to remind them to only use one pump, not the two (or three or four!) that I often caught them using.

We were sent the Rose & Cherry in Bloom version, which was fruity and floral without being overpowering, or too girly for the boys of the house. Stephen did think the bright pink colour was too girly, so I just bought the Wild Berry Bliss fragrance which is a light blue for the kids' bathroom, and they love this one just as much, if not more.

This was a definite winner in our household, and has become our new hand soap of choice.


post signature

Disclaimer: I received this product courtesy of Nuffnang, but all opinions are my own, and compensation was received.

Labels: ,