Friday, January 18, 2013

Product Review: ModelCo Fibre Lash Extend Mascara

I received ModelCo's Fibre Lash Extend Mascara in my November Lust Have It beauty box, but have only just had a chance to try it out.  According to the product insert,

"This breakthrough formula combines lash fibres with a rich glossy mascara, to give you a false lash effect from every angle! For best results move wand around the sides of the bottle, instead of pumping before applying"

This pic is how it looks on me - the left eye has mascara and eyeliner, the right just eyeliner.  As you can see, it definitely volumises and lengthens my spindly lashes, but I don't think I can go so far as to say it is a true false lash effect. However, it is by far and away the best of any false lash effect mascara I have tried. It looks realistic, not clumpy or spidery, and the fibres are invisible once on the lashes. It also lasts really well. I generally do not have luck with non-waterproof mascaras, finding they end up sliding under my eyes within a few hours, but the Fibre Lash Extend seems to last all day. This mascara was definitely a winner for me, and when it runs out, I will be out buying a replacement!

RRP: $28


Linking to:

Meet Me on the Brightside











 post signature

2 comments:

Kate said...

I like it on you! I think it adds a natural looking lift and definition, which is what I think makes a great mascara.

leather tote bags said...

If you are the fan of fashion leather bags, you will absolutely love latest fashion style leather tote bags with best quality genuien leather material and those designer tote bags are located in http://leather-tote-bags.webs.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails