Wednesday, May 21, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday

Another week has gone by, and it's time for one more What I Wore Wednesday. As you will see, I am really utilising my ten item wardrobe, so I hope you like navy, since I pretty much wear some form of it every day! I am posting a lot of my daily outfits on Instagram, so I would love it if you would follow me here.


Have I told you how much I love my Keds pointed sneakers? Not only are they super adorable, they are super comfortable as well, and the navy with tan accent fits in perfectly with my capsule wardrobe. This was the perfect school run outfit!

Sneakers: Keds
Skinny grey jeans: Gap
Grey tee: Sussans
Navy waterfall cardigan: Sportscraft


I took this picture right before I went to bed, which is why the lighting and colour is all funky! This was the perfect day-to-evening outfit and these Ann Taylor heels, despite their height, are incredibly comfortable.

Faux fur jacket: Estelle
Navy print blouse: Ann Taylor
Slim fit jeans: Ann Taylor
Handbag: Louis Vuitton
Navy heels: Ann Taylor
Pearl necklace: Myer


Maybe not 50 shades of grey, but coming close, and perfectly suited to the gloomy weather outside. Despite being a casual outfit, the monochrome and the blazer combined made be feel somewhat sophisticated.

Grey tee: Sussans
Grey ponte blazer: Ann Taylor
Grey skinny jeans: Gap
Black driving gloves: Dents
Black wedge sneakers: Wittner
Black and grey satchel: Mimco


After yesterday's sombre outfit, I felt like something prettier, so soft periwinkle blue and floral silk were the order of the day. Plus, I really wanted to show off my new handbag that just arrived!! I think this outfit also shows how versatile a capsule wardrobe can be - despite limited pieces, you can still create so many different looks. It really isn't as limiting as one might think.

Periwinkle merino sweater: Sportscraft
Slim leg jeans: Ann Taylor
Silk floral scarf: Sportscraft
Navy handbag: Michael Kors
Blue suede flats: Oroton
Blue enamel cuff: David Lawrence


Back to greys and blacks again! Again, this was a day-to-night ensemble, and I have to say, I am really loving the sports luxe thing that is going here. Its comfy, but put together enough for a restaurant meal out.

Black blazer: Ann Taylor
Black tank: TS14+
Black print knit pants: Estelle
Black bag: Costume Nationale
Wedge sneakers: Wittner


A pop of colour to brighten up the day, and the whole week! I just love these sweaters from Sportscraft. Made from a lovely merino wool, but machine washable on the hand wash cycle, I invest in one or two each season, and I now have a nice little collection since they seem to last and last.

Teal sweater: Sportscraft
Slim fit jeans: Gap
Light blue floral scarf: Gap
Navy bag: Michael Kors
Blue suede flats: Oroton


See you all next week!

post signature



Linking to:

3 comments:

Gam Kau said...

Lovely, lovely outfits - all of them!

understatedclassics.com said...

Stopping by from Pleated Poppy-

I love the periwinkle colour combo! The small details of the scarf must have made the outfit oh so chic!

Enjoy your day!

Clare
Understated Classics

Lorna mai ltd said...

I'd love to own a pair of wedge sneakers. I'm a real fan of colour so I love the periwinkle shades. I also love your cream faux fur coat, I@ve one just like it. (SE)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Site Designed by Shabby Creations