Thursday, May 21, 2015

Sunshine Immunity Juice

Winter is no longer coming, it is well and truly here, and with that comes cold and flu season. This vibrant juice is full of immune boosting goodies to keep your system healthy and strong over winter!


Sunshine Immunity Juice


1 carrot
1 orange, peeled
1/2 lemon, peeled
1 slice fresh ginger
1 slice fresh tumeric (or 1/2 tsp ground)
2 tsp SuperElixir greens powder (optional)
1 1/2 cups cold green tea (or water)
1 cup ice

Place all ingredients in a high powered blender and blend on high speed until combined.







Linking to these fabulous link-ups


6 comments:

gk said...

Yum, looks very tasty!

Ping~ The Laotian Chic said...

Will so be making this today for all of us as we need it. Seems like we are all coming down with something. Thanks for sharing:) Cheers from Bangkok!

Emily B said...

I know the amazing benefits of tumeric, but I'm not sure I could drink it in a juice! It's not my favorite taste, but I know it may be worth giving it a try.

Sarah Vitsas said...

Emily, I use a pretty hefty chunk of fresh turmeric, and you honestly can't taste it! Give it a try, I think you'll be surprised!!

Beth Willis Miller said...

Sounds very healthy and yummy! I'll have to try it :)

Deanna said...

I have asthma and what would be a simple cold for others usually means breathing treatments and steroids for me. I do everything I can to avoid catching viruses. I'm adding this to my arsenal.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Site Designed by Shabby Creations