I love All In One dishes because they are just so easy to prepare, cook AND clean up, and yet, they are invariably tasty and please the whole family. This Beef Stroganoff Pasta ticks all of those boxes. On the table in less than 30 minutes, this meal is perfect for busy weeknight dinners. I like to serve with a garden salad to round out the meal.
All In One Beef Stroganoff Pasta
Spray of olive oil
1 small onion, finely chopped
500g (1lb) button mushrooms, sliced
3 cloves garlic, crushed
500g (1lb) beef mince (ground beef)
2 tsp paprika
2 tbsp tomato paste
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 L (4 cups) beef stock
300g spiral pasta
1/2 cup sour cream
Parsley, chopped, to garnish
- Heat a large non-stick saute pan over medium high heat. Add the chopped onions and cook until starting to soften, about 3 minutes.
- Add in sliced mushrooms and garlic, and cook until onions are translucent.
- Add beef mince, and cook until browned. Stir in paprika, followed by tomato paste, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, beef stock and dried pasta. Season to taste with salt and ground pepper. Stir well, cover with lid and simmer on low heat for 15 minutes until pasta is cooked.
- Turn off heat, and stir in sour cream. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley, and serve with a garden salad for a balanced meal.
Linking to these great websites here
Labels: food, lifestyle, recipe